[HECnet] LAT question

Sampsa Laine sampsa at mac.com
Wed Jun 9 01:55:54 PDT 2010

Well that makes me happy :)

I just wish there was a way of doing this "properly", i.e. with VMS ...

Sampsa

On 9 Jun 2010, at 01:54, Steve Davidson wrote:

Works for me!

Made it all the way to CHIMPY, logged in, and logged out.

-Steve

Maybe those modems were connected to a DECserver?

Anyway, can you see the B4BBS LAT service I've created? I'd much
appreciate if you could do a test connection to see it actually works
from outside as well.

Sampsa