[HECnet] LAT question

Sampsa Laine sampsa at mac.com
Wed Jun 9 01:25:10 PDT 2010

Gregg,

In this instance I'm testing this on a physical Itanium box running the OpenVMS 8.4 field test :)

I suppose my question can be generalised as this:

	How do I set up a LAT service to share a terminal port from a VMS system over LAT, in the same way as one would set up reverse LAT on a DECserver (i.e. create a service that connects to a specified physical port)?

The steps I followed in this particular case are listed below.

Sampsa