[HECnet] LAT question

Sampsa Laine sampsa at mac.com
Sun Jun 13 15:54:58 PDT 2010

Yup, that's correct.

Now we will need a static IP to make this work, unless we set up my end on a Linux box - the MULTINET Linux port knows how to look up hostnames, the original VMS one needs a static IP.

Steve is right about the bridge and LAT however, we COULD set up the bridge as a backup and try the MULTINET tunnel as a primary method of connection.

Sampsa