[HECnet] MIM?

Oleg Safiullin form at pdp-11.org.ru
Sat Jun 12 07:56:45 PDT 2010

Hello!
I don't know about your patch, but at the moment I can reach the
server described there. It even responded to my requests for a
webpage. It also confirmed that you do have a positively eclectic
collection of hardware.

-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com

I sent my patch to Johnny few months ago.

Patch attached to this message fixes possible crashes,
prevents `bridge' from receiving packets just sent out via pcap (OpenBSD-specific),
adds support for L2 `tun' interfaces (OpenBSD only).