[HECnet] New Digital Unix node TIGER on HECnet

gerry77 at mail.com gerry77 at mail.com
Wed Jun 9 19:11:54 PDT 2010

On Mon, 07 Jun 2010 09:55:36 +0200, you wrote:

3. Oh well, it would be nice to learn where is the culprit and how to
rebuild a TOPS-10 monitor from scratch! :-) Now I've posted a request to
alt.sys.pdp10. Let's see if someone will explain me what to do.

Hello again!

As I wrote, I posted a plea for help in alt.sys.pdp10 and obtained some very
useful answers. They explained me how to patch the monitor binary file and
now the CPU hosting the KLH10 emulator is only 0.5% busy when TOPS-10 idles.

It's a very easy task and takes less than a minute to complete. If someone
is interested I can describe it here, or can go read the thread on the NG.

Back in topic, now I'll head on to a complete DECnet-10 setup (in my scarce
spare time). :-) Do there is someone here that has suggestions on this?

Bye,
G.