[HECnet] Re: DECnet kit for RT-11

Steve Davidson davidson at declab.net
Mon Jun 7 02:26:41 PDT 2010

The XC handler was done at the same time (give or take) as XU and XQ.
It is
done with a prefix file (.INCLUDE) of the common source for X?.   I
will
have to
boot up my Pro to say for sure.   It did ship in the V5.x timeframe
with
the
Pro kit.

I'm trying to remember if I have a copy of the XC source listing.   If
not I'd be interested in one.   The reason is that I've long wanted to
make an XC driver for DECnet/E.   The main thing holding me back is the
utter disgustingness of that Ethernet chip...

	paul

Paul,

Contact me offline to discuss.

-Steve