[HECnet] Re: DECnet kit for RT-11

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Sun Jun 6 22:38:59 PDT 2010

Marty or Megan?   Last time I asked Megan about it, she thought she had a kit, but it was where she couldn't get to it.   I know that feeling I'm only just starting to get access to much of my hardware that has been unaccessible for the past decade.

I've been trying to get a kit for a decade or more. :-(   In that time I've been able to learn almost nothing about it.   The existence of an XC handler is news to me.

Zane