[HECnet] Site renumbering (new area 8) + bits and bobs

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Thu Jun 3 15:15:53 PDT 2010

Bob Armstrong wrote:
Ooops. MIM just crashed... Rebooting now...
  RSX must have a limit on the number of simultaneous NCP COPY KNOWN NODES
commands :-)

By the way, as a more literal answer (I'm totally ignoring the smiley, as I hope you note... :-) )

.ncp sho obj 19

Object summary as of 3-JUN-10 16:15:43

Object   Name       Copies   User         Verification

19           NIC$$$   5             Default   Inspect

.

So, there is a limit, and it's 5... (Yes, I could change it, but I don't think I need to.)