[HECnet] gcc for pdp11

G ran hling ahling at eadc.se
Sat Oct 23 18:42:27 PDT 2010

What a pity you didn't mention the Texas MSP430   single-chip system instead     ;-)

Quote from: http://www.eg3.com/msp430.htm
"The MSP430 is a micro-controller family from Texas Instruments. Built around a 16-bit CPU, the MSP430 is designed for low cost, low power consumption embedded applications. The architecture is reminiscent of the DEC PDP-11. "

My first views upon this architecture makes me wonder where quite some of the addressing modes went, but this is certainly closer to a real PDP than any AVR!

All my best' to all PDP fan  s
/G  ran