[HECnet] Suggestions for LAT.

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Sun Oct 17 04:38:02 PDT 2010

On 2010-10-17 05:29, Steve Davidson wrote:
Could the owner of PSILOCYBE not enable all groups 1-255 please?

That would be me, and I did that accidentally for a short while. It should already have been fixed. Is it not?
It should currently be only in group 1 (it's not a machine people in general have any interest in, but Update people is using it in general).