[HECnet] Short surveillance - RSX

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Wed Sep 1 21:03:49 PDT 2010

At 8:15 PM +0200 9/1/10, Johnny Billquist wrote:
Hi. I'd like to check what, if any people (besides me) are running RSX. Either here on HECnet, or elsewhere.

Feel free to reply to me personally, or on this list. And if possible, also tell what version of RSX you are running.

	Johnny

Define normally, I don't really have time for my PDP-11's any more. :-(

One HD has RSX-11M+ 4.6, and another RSX-11M 4.2, though I tend to prefer RT-11 or RSTS/E.

Zane

--
| Zane H. Healy                                       | UNIX Systems Administrator |
| healyzh at aracnet.com                           | OpenVMS Enthusiast                 |