[HECnet] Anyone with a spare MMJ cable + RS232 adapter?

Phil Mendelsohn schwa.phil at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 21:16:03 PDT 2011

On 11-08-30 12:39 PM, Sampsa Laine wrote:
Or other sane mechanism for getting a graphical console up on an AS800?

I want to add some controllers and drives to CHIMPY?

My server is not apparently getting along with the HECnet list.

I have a couple of dozen MMJ connectors in the shop, I believe.   I could send you some, or we can talk about making up a cable.   (I'd rather not be without my MMJ crimping tool.)

Best,
Phil