[HECnet] Can we hook this up to a VAX or something?

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Wed Aug 24 00:25:35 PDT 2011

On 2011-08-23 19:08, Sampsa Laine wrote:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-IBM-6360-8-Disk-Drive-Displaywriter-/110732734202?pt=UK_VintageComputing_RL&hash=item19c82f6efa#ht_861wt_1145

Not sure what you ask for. Hooking up an 8" floppy drive is not a problem at all, if you have an RX01 or RX02. Hooking something up with a totally different interface depends on you finding a controller for it.

Magica have 8" floppies already, btw...