[HECnet] Test

Pontus Pihlgren pontus at Update.UU.SE
Tue Aug 23 08:39:27 PDT 2011

Hey. I said ignore :D

On the more serious side, Perl was update on the mailserver and
majordomo uses some deprecated Perl features. I've dusted off my old
Perl-hat and fixed some issues, looks like I got something right :)

Hopefully this should keep us going for some time before we kick
majordomo out the door.

Mails sent during the downtime (a handfull) is lost (it seems).

Let me know if something else needs fixing.

Regards,
Pontus.