[HECnet] Hecnet and DDCMP

Brian Hechinger wonko at 4amlunch.net
Sat Dec 31 21:19:40 PST 2011

I've never actually done it and it's been forever since I've looked into it but I seem to remember being able to tunnel a raw serial connection. The AUX port of one router is connected to the AUX port of another router (for example) and then you just connect your serial devices that way.

I could be completely wrong, however. :)

-brian