[HECnet] Circuit costs - Area 19 revised

Brian Hechinger wonko at 4amlunch.net
Thu Dec 29 05:18:06 PST 2011

On 12/28/2011 10:42 PM, Steve Davidson wrote:
I do not create any accounts unless asked by the node owner...

Fair enough.

Only some machines have guest accounts and as far as I know we have no
standard.   This site does not have guest accounts.   I do create accounts
on request for some of the machines.   Mostly PLUTO::, because it is the
only RSTS/E system on HECnet, but it is not up all of the time.   With
the exception of PLUTO:: none of my machines offer anything that HECnet
users don't already have.

That's a good point I didn't even think of!

-brian