[HECnet] Circuit costs

Marc Chametzky marc at bluevine.net
Tue Dec 27 18:03:00 PST 2011

defunct, no longer active, tunnels (are any of these people still around??)
	DUSTY::   (Marc ??)
I'm still around, but I had lost my connection to you (I think due to firewall issues on my end), and far worse, I couldn't recall to whom it was supposed to be connected. I sent out mail to the HECnet list back then, and Steve Davidson was kind enough to reconnect me back online.

So, since I'm currently connected through Steve's system, you can delete the entry you have for me at this point.

Thanks for keeping me active on your end!

--Marc