[HECnet] Circuit costs

Ian McLaughlin ian at platinum.net
Tue Dec 27 15:04:14 PST 2011

1 - 42
2 - Bridge
3 - 174.4.164.12
4 - psilo

Do you also need to know the DECnet address of the area router?   In my case, it's 42.1 (CANADA::)

Ian

On 2011-12-27, at 3:01 PM, hvlems at zonnet.nl wrote:
Ok I'll bite

All list members send me the following information:
1 - area #
2 - connection type (bridge program, Multinet tunnel, phase 5 over DeC IP stack, what have you)
3 - your IP address as used on Dec 27th
4 - IP address you connect to.

Example:
1 - 44