[HECnet] Circuit costs

Steve Davidson jeep at scshome.net
Tue Dec 27 07:36:56 PST 2011

Hey folks...

LAN costs are 4 by default (for VMS nodes anyway).   If we make use of
that then all we have to touch are the Multinet circuits.   I set my
Multinet circuits to 3 because they are much faster and I would prefer
to use the most "efficient" path possible.   You will loose the ability
to   use SET HOST/LAT, and MOM/MOP, and LAD/LAST, but that should me
minor...

-Steve