[HECnet] Re: Topology 28-Dec-2011

Bob Armstrong bob at jfcl.com
Fri Dec 30 06:32:05 PST 2011

This should round out the map for area 19.

Rok -

  Sorry, I'm confused.   Is it your plan to keep a manually updated list of
all of HECnet?   Are you looking for data on all known nodes, even end nodes
and ones that don't normally run 24x7?   And how much data do you want for
each node?   OS? Hardware type?   Geographic location?

  That's fine with me and I'm not complaining in the least if that's the
case!   OTOH, I thought you were making a list of the active routing nodes,
which is an entirely different matter.

Bob