[HECnet] ROOSTA routing problem

Mark Benson md.benson at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 06:49:13 PST 2011

On 27 Dec 2011, at 13:16, Chrissie Caulfield wrote:

Hmm nothing is showing up at my end. Doe you have a firewall blocking
port 700/udp ?

Yes. I can open that though. Be warned that my UDP forwarding abilities
seem a bit patchy based on what Johnny and I found out when I joined HECnet
via the bridge.

Though I think you said you already had multinet running to other nodes,
so that sounds unlikely.

No I don't. I run MUTLINET as my IP stack on that machine but I have no
other links, hence why I didn't know how to set one up :)

--

Mark Benson

http://DECtec.info
Twitter: @DECtecInfo