[HECnet] ROOSTA routing problem

Mark Benson md.benson at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 02:57:46 PST 2011

On 27 Dec 2011, at 10:43, Chrissie Caulfield wrote:

So can you set up a multinet link to chrissie.homelinux.net (warning IP
address may change ... though it doesn't do it very often and Steve
Davidson can let you know when it does) and let me know your IP address
and I'll set up a multinet link here. That should do.

I honestly haven't the first clue how.

My IP is 213.123.127.24 if you want to set your end up.

If it does down sometimes we'll just have to live with the consequences ;-)

You mean like when I woke up this morning to find my HP Microserver was off.
No idea why. I must live in the Twilight Zone... or I leant on the power button
yesterday.