[HECnet] Multinet Tunnel Links defined

Brian Hechinger wonko at 4amlunch.net
Thu Dec 22 09:51:10 PST 2011

If no one else does I can once I finish getting things setup.

-brian

On 2011-12-22 18.42, Marc Chametzky wrote:

Have anyone analyzed, or read any documentation on how the tunneling
is done? TCP or UDP? Any additional headers or data in the stream in
addition to the encapsulated DECnet packets?

The only thing I know (from configuring my firewall) is that they are
UDP packets on port 700. I haven't looked to see what's inside the
packets, though.

Interesting. Could anyone grab a bunch of frames with tcpdump and send to me?