[HECnet] Multinet Tunnel Links defined

Steve Davidson jeep at scshome.net
Thu Dec 22 08:21:41 PST 2011

Rok,

Were you able to verify that the new address works?   If I test this then
I will actually need one of the remote addresses to change.   This is not
something I wish to ask of the two sites that currently make use of
dynamic-DNS.   What I may do is setup one of my other machines with
Multinet and then move it to another of the static addresses here to see
what happens.   That will take a bit more effort so it may have to wait
until the weekend.

Also, I can't remember if I wrote MultiWatch for V5.2, or V5.3 - it's
been in use that long...   This could explain the difference.   I just
don't remember.   Maybe, Fred remembers - his site was the reason for the
procedure in the first place.   Fred???

-Steve