[HECnet] Multinet Tunnel Links defined

Steve Davidson jeep at scshome.net
Wed Dec 21 20:28:14 PST 2011

If I remember right Multinet caches the IP address and does not flush it.   Let's not forget that Process Software does not support anything but a reboot!
It is not that big a hit.   In the future the hit will be even less when I make some changes to the startups and the hardware.

So far I have not heard of any complaints when it reboots.   I suspect that no one even notices...   It really does amount to noise.

-Steve