[HECnet] Multinet Tunnel Links defined

hvlems at zonnet.nl hvlems at zonnet.nl
Wed Dec 21 12:57:54 PST 2011

My annual power bill runs from December until November. So last year is just closed and billed. In 2010 I kept system powered off when not in use but plugged into the mains. That year we used 7200 kWhr. In 2011 unused systems were also unplugged. We used 5100 kWhr. At .25 cents per kWhr that's a huge difference.