[HECnet] Multinet Tunnel Links defined

Steve Davidson jeep at scshome.net
Wed Dec 21 12:43:11 PST 2011

Hans,

I think that would be great, even if only for a short time.   We are
working on bringing up one more area that hopefully will be up shortly.
I may even bring up all three clusters plus my PDP-11's to celebrate.
Now if I only had a replacement SCSI board for my VAXstation 3100 Model
10 I could bring up ULTRIX on DECVAX:: just like DEC!   Hey I don't call
this declab.net for nothing :-)

-Steve