[HECnet] Multinet Tunnel Links defined

Sampsa sampsa at mac.com
Wed Dec 21 11:05:28 PST 2011

BTW, bounced the router and bridge remotely (which I REALLY dislike doing) but no use.

Is Johnny's side of the bridge running ok?

Sampsa

On 21 Dec 2011, at 21:01, Steve Davidson wrote:

Peter,

Add an additional connection to Multinet for SG1.   Use 69.21.253.230.   I
would set your costs (because you are an "end node") as follows:

GORVAX = 3   Shortest distance and high speed
SG1       = 5   Medium distance and medium speed
LEGATO > 5   Longest distance and slower speed

According to Sampsa, his bridge link is having issues (I have no access
to that), and he is out of country, so connecting to SG1 is probably a
great idea for now and won't hurt anything.   SG1 like LEGATO is a
dedicated Multinet router.   All it does is that one function.

-Steve