[HECnet] Integrating with the Italian network.

Sampsa sampsa at mac.com
Tue Dec 20 08:48:18 PST 2011

Steve,

I'm gone until the 29th, can you set this up? I'll be back then.

Sampsa

On 20 Dec 2011, at 14:00, Steve Davidson wrote:

The primary hubs for Multinet Tunnels are:

GORVAX::   (UK)
SG1:: (US)

GORVAX:: is closer to you then SG1::.   I would start there.   Contact Sampsa.   If he can not handle it then you may connect to SG1:: - just send me your IP address.

Both of these networks also make use of the bridge to minimize hops.

-Steve