[HECnet] Integrating with the Italian network.

Steve Davidson jeep at scshome.net
Tue Dec 20 05:09:49 PST 2011

Use the default "Hello timer" and do not worry about it.   The cost is up to you but I would make the cost to GORVAX less than the cost to SG1.   There is no sense going to the US just to get to the bridge backbone when the UK link will be MUCH faster!

Why are you using two different IP addresses?   That is more to manage than it is worth and, their really is no need for it.   Pick one address and leave it at that.   Reply to this email with that address.   I can setup the link to GORVAX as well, but I need to talk to Sampsa first.