[HECnet] Integrating with the Italian network.

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Tue Dec 20 04:44:17 PST 2011

On 2011-12-20 12:40, Chrissie Caulfield wrote:
On 20/12/11 11:15, Sampsa wrote:
Isn't someone using area 3 on HECnet already?

I was, but I've moved into shared area 6 now :)

Excellent. But that also reminds me... I should update the nodename database. Care to give me that update? (I assume all nodes in area 3 are to be deleted, but what nodes, and which addresses in area 6?)

	Johnny

Chrissie