[HECnet] VMS Alpha Hobbyist kit?

Ian McLaughlin ian at platinum.net
Sat Dec 10 11:48:30 PST 2011

Thank you for the offer.   Another kind soul private messaged me with a link.   I'm downloading it now, but it's a bit slow.   If there are any problems, I may ask you for help.   I have 8.3 but I don't have any of the layered products, so technically I don't need the whole image.

Ian (having fun with my new DS10L)