[HECnet] VAX/VMS Patches mirror?

Steve Davidson jeep at scshome.net
Mon Feb 14 15:49:04 PST 2011

Actually,   I would like to see something is the US and Europe.   The
STRGTE:: cluster is available in the US and already has public areas in
place for such things.   The best part is that you must be connected via
HECnet to even get to it!

It already has KITS$:, I will add PATCH$: this evening...

-Steve