[HECnet] DECnet et al

hvlems at zonnet.nl hvlems at zonnet.nl
Sun Jul 17 19:41:38 PDT 2011

Johnny, in general I am a strong believer in the motto that if someting isn't broken then you shouldn't try to fix it.
And I always felt that a bridged ( or switched :-) lan is "better" than a routed lan, provided enough bandwidth is available.
Hans
Verzonden vanaf mijn draadloze BlackBerry  -toestel