[HECnet] PDP Ignorance

Mark Wickens mark at wickensonline.co.uk
Fri Jul 15 13:02:52 PDT 2011

On 15/07/11 12:44, hvlems at zonnet.nl wrote:
The first DEC system I worked with was a pdp-11/40. It had a CR11, an LP11, one RK05, an RX01 and a DECtape I unit. It did have MMU but just 32 kB core, which was expanded to 64 KB core. That allowed KED to run with RT-11 (V3, V4).
I did experiment with RSX-11D but preferred RT-11. The pdp served in a laboratory, it got an LPS-11 interface later on.
Hans
Verzonden vanaf mijn draadloze BlackBerry  -toestel
OK, so we need someone to code a trigger a the notes server to post to the email list and write an email gateway that will process emails and add notes posts. Best of both worlds. Now who will step up to the plate?

Sounds like the kind of crazed idea that Sampsa gets involved in ;)

Mark.