[HECnet] PDP Ignorance

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Fri Jul 15 10:59:51 PDT 2011

On 2011-07-15 11.00, Kari Uusim  ki wrote:
On 15.7.2011 4:36, Johnny Billquist wrote:

[...]

But since this is now starting to spin off into rather much PDP-11
stuff, maybe we should get this to some other place as well?

Anyone have any good suggestions? Otherwise I'd suggest alt.sys.pdp11 on
internet news.

Johnny

.

There seems to be many interesting discussions popping up every now and
then. Would a DEC Notes solution be a feasible one? Very easy to use and
as it supports DECnet it will be available for anyone on HECnet.

...who is running VMS... ;-)

But in a way yes, Notes would work just fine as well.

I could also create a separate list where we could move discussions that are not of general HECnet nature, but anything that spins off from here, and to which people who really want to, could subscribe to.