[HECnet] PDP Ignorance

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Thu Jul 14 21:34:24 PDT 2011

At 8:49 PM +0100 7/14/11, Mark Wickens wrote:
Are the MicroPDPs (desktop, deskside, rackmount) rare beasts? They seem to be of a fairly hobbyist-friendly size, although presumably they are less expandable (much like a VAXstation versus VAXserver I would imagine)

Depends in whose garage you look. ;-)   Having said that, I've not come across any locally for well over a decade, but then I've not been looking.

Zane

--
| Zane H. Healy                                       | UNIX Systems Administrator |
| healyzh at aracnet.com                           | OpenVMS Enthusiast                 |