[HECnet] SIMH VAX Project

Mark Benson md.benson at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 01:06:06 PDT 2011

On 1 Jul 2011, at 00:28, Sampsa Laine wrote:

Seconded - I run GORVAX's SIMH in a screen..

Tis a good plan, I will do that when I actually get to an established production stage.

I love screen - with the right switched it can be used as a basic serial terminal too which is damned handy on a MacBook Air using a KeySpan adapter and Mac OS X - I did the re-install on my Alpha that way :) Only place it fell over was the character map went to hell when I used EVE. I may not have explicitly done a
'SET TERM/VT100' beforehand though...

--
Mark Benson

My Blog: