[HECnet] SIMH VAX Project

Steve Davidson jeep at scshome.net
Thu Jun 30 23:01:51 PDT 2011

Mark,

This is how SGC:: works today.   It is running NetBSD, SimH, and VAX/VMS 7.3.   Save yourself tons of grief and use two NICs.   One NIC is for NetBSD (IP) the other is for VMS (DECnet and/or IP).   Bring the second NIC up under NetBSD but do NOT assign an IP address to it.   If you wish you can run the bridge on this same machine or run Multinet with its tunnels.

I can give you access to the SGC:: host machine so that you take a look if you wish.   Just let me know.

Regards,

-Steve