[HECnet] Network status

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Fri Mar 11 05:15:10 PST 2011

On 03/11/11 13:57, Mark Wickens wrote:
Are there any issues?

The area list on hecnet.eu is very 'limited', i.e, just me, and I can't
DIR MIM::

This is a list of areas visible to BUBBLE. It is updated hourly when
BUBBLE is online.

Known Area Volatile Summary as of 11-MAR-2011 12:19:26
Area State Circuit Next node to area
4 reachable ISA-0 0 (BUBBLE)

Problem is not at my end.

.ncp sho act are

Active areas summary as of 11-MAR-11 14:14:05

                                                                                Next
Area             State               Circuit                   Node

1                   Reachable                                         1.13 (MIM)
11                 Reachable       UNA-0                       11.2 (MAISA)
19                 Reachable       UNA-0                       19.41 (SG1)
20                 Reachable       UNA-0                       20.1 (WOPR)
33                 Reachable       UNA-0                       19.41 (SG1)