[HECnet] Printing to an LA75 using VMS queues and form definitions

Steve Davidson jeep at scshome.net
Tue Mar 8 13:51:44 PST 2011

Mark,

Do you remember how you initially defined the queue?   Hoff is right
about them being a pain.   Printers and backups were the biggest
headaches on VMS at DEC without question.   LAT printers (queues) were
much worse than directly connected ones!   I remember it as being a bit
of a moving target on the best of days.

-Steve