[HECnet] Integrating with the Italian network.

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Mon Nov 28 09:34:38 PST 2011

On 2011-11-28 18.08, Mark Benson wrote:

On 28 Nov 2011, at 16:11, Johnny Billquist<bqt at softjar.se>   wrote:

Moving Chrissies machines from area 3 to area 6 help in no way with area 1.

Just thought if we wanted to free Area 3 it was better than moving them to Area 1 which
will just add to the confusion :)

Ah. Sure. Good point.

So, if Chrissie don't mind, then let's get that worked over.

That's all on proviso that Chrissie's wants to move...

Right.

Could Chrissie and you, Mark, work this over and give me an update?

Will see where it goes. Presumably it would mean I have to provide area routing 24/7?

That's not an issue provided the power stays on at my place. My area router needs manual intervention to restart.

That is up to you to decide upon. I have no opinion. :-)