[HECnet] Integrating with the Italian network.

Chrissie Caulfield christine.caulfield at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 28 07:06:57 PST 2011

On 28/11/11 14:35, Mark Wickens wrote:
On 28/11/11 14:17, Rok Vidmar wrote:
Multinet tunnels are definitely ok, and are used by some people already.
Area 3 is currently claimed by Christine Caulfield, so we need to work
something out.
OK, where do I move? My guess is 100 addresses will
do for the next century or so.

It would be nice to get you onboard...
Thanks!
-- Regards, Rok
Would be worth checking with Chrissie if she still has any active nodes
- I took a load of DEC gear off her a couple of years ago, and AFAIK
she's not active in linux decnet any more.

That's a fair point. I only have a three nodes now, and only one of those is an actual piece of DEC hardware. So if someone else wants area 3 I'd be happy to change my nodes.

--
Chrissie