[HECnet] Integrating with the Italian network.

Angela Kahealani angela at kahealani.com
Fri Nov 25 23:43:26 PST 2011

On Sat, Nov 26, 2011 at 02:35:17AM -0500, Steve Davidson wrote:
Well here's three reasons:

1) they use DECnet area 1 thus area collision

2) they use some of the names we already use thus name space collision

3) and from what I remember, they are entirely dynamic DNS based and
thus had to make major changes to the bridge to even exist.
    The changes they made work just fine, BTW...

-Steve

So, then do they not have a superior solution which could be adopted by
the existing HECNET?

--
Aloha,   SL: Celeste Python;   InWorldz: Celestial Angela;   RL: Angela Kahealani
(I'll) Be Seeing You...     All information and transactions are private between