[HECnet] Integrating with the Italian network.

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Fri Nov 25 18:25:28 PST 2011

On 2011-11-26 03.02, Sampsa Laine wrote:
I've been thinking that it's a bit silly to have two separate hobby DECNETs, so I figured we should get connected to the Italian net as well.

Any ideas?

Sure. They are welcome to join anytime. They know it. I've been talking with them since before they came online, since they asked me for help as well as permission to use by bridge program (which I think they've also modified slightly).

Unless I remember wrong, one or two of them are also subscribed here.
I no longer remember the reason they didn't connect from the start, but I'm pretty sure they had a reason.