[HECnet] Linux dropping support for DECnet

Angela Kahealani angela at kahealani.com
Wed Nov 30 13:44:37 PST 2011

On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 06:06:07AM -0800, Bob Armstrong wrote:
  FYI - it sounds like the Linux kernel guys are discussing dropping support
for DECnet.   I don't know how many other HECnet people use Linux (I know I
do!), but if you're interested you might want to join the linux-decnet-user
list

I'm still awaiting clear and complete instructions on how to set-up the
Panda TOPS-20 distro on top of Linux, to even *become* a HECNET user.
Until such time as the DECNET community cares enough to document this,
I'm going to fail to particpate, and therefore give a damn.

--
Aloha,   SL: Celeste Python;   InWorldz: Celestial Angela;   RL: Angela Kahealani
(I'll) Be Seeing You...     All information and transactions are private between