[HECnet] Compiling new bridge...

Mark Benson md.benson at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 07:47:32 PST 2011

On 29 Nov 2011, at 15:17, Johnny Billquist <bqt at softjar.se> wrote:

Sorry. I have not really done the full job here.
The cc command takes that switch, but it's not obvious, when using the makefile, how you get that in there.

Depending on your make, and the phase of the moon, and so on, you might get it by doing:
"make CCOPTS=-dDPORT=xxx"

or

"make CCFLAGS=-dDPORT=xxx"

and CCFLAGS might be CFLAGS, and CCOPTS might be COPTS, I just can't remember straight off my head.

but it might be something else as well. You could also just change the makefile to include that flag on the c compile line.

I included it on the 'cc' line but it spat it out.

As a CCFLAG it worked okay.

--
Mark Benson

http://markbenson.org/blog