[HECnet] New bridge version

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Mon Nov 21 14:01:30 PST 2011

On 2011-11-21 20:54, Mark Benson wrote:

On 21 Nov 2011, at 19:25, Johnny Billquist wrote:

Ok. After some whacky hacking to merge what Hans sent me, I've uploaded a new version at http://www.update.uu.se/~bqt/hecnet

Grab it, compile and test. There are also some improvements and bugfixes there. Not that maybe you had seen them in real life, but never the less...

The file I wget'd is date 2010 and compiled to the exact size of the last version I was using...

http://www.update.uu.se/~bqt/bridge.tar

Is that right?

That sounds wrong. I just checked again, and the tar-file is dated today, as is the bridge.c file inside.
And your url is correct.

Check the file size. bridge.c should be 15897 bytes.