[HECnet] New bridge version

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Mon Nov 21 11:25:59 PST 2011

Ok. After some whacky hacking to merge what Hans sent me, I've uploaded a new version at http://www.update.uu.se/~bqt/hecnet

Grab it, compile and test. There are also some improvements and bugfixes there. Not that maybe you had seen them in real life, but never the less...

	Johnny

On 2011-11-20 20.54, Johnny Billquist wrote:
Hmm. It's the full code. Which version did you make it from? The one on
my site now?

It can be interesting for me to create a diff on it, if I don't know
which version you branched from. Or, if you have the unchanged sources
around somewhere, do a "diff -c <orginial> <your version>", and send me
the result of that instead.

Johnny