[HECnet] RHESUS

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Tue Nov 8 05:06:23 PST 2011

On 2011-11-08 05.38, Saku Set  l   wrote:
Sampsa&Co,

I tried to pull some files from RHESUS media library, but don't get
anything, just

-SYSTEM-F-LINKABORT, network partner aborted logical link

I have no problem on copying files from MIM.

MTU issues on the internet uplink?

Nope. Whatever it is, I seriously doubt that is it.
Unless some firewall blocks fragmenting, the MTU is not really ever an issue.

The error might be because of excessive lost packets. Maybe some throttling could help. What files are you trying to pull? I can try and experiment some.